MBUK Video: RIP rear derailleur hangers
Published: April 5, 2023 at 5:49 pm
Save 30% + receive a Nukeproof Sam Hill Enduro Saddle Oil Slick worth £79.99 when you subscribe to MBUK magazine!
Will and Tom take a look at the future of MTB drivetrains
Are rear derailleur hangers evolving? In the latest release from our new video team, Will sits down with BikeRadar MTB presenter and tech-nerd Tom Law to discuss the future for our drivetrains.
Topical issues abound such as:
- Are replaceable mech hangers dead?
- Is wireless shifting for real?
- How do SRAM’s T-type mechs attach to your bike?
- Is wireless better than cable?
- Can you afford electronic shifting?
- Will gearboxes take over?
- Can just anyone replace a T-type mech?
Find out all this and more in our first MBUK Opinions vid – check it out below…
Subscribe to Mountain Biking UK!
Subscribe to MBUK magazine & save 30% off the shop price + receive a Nukeproof Sam Hill Enduro Saddle Oil Slick - worth £79.99!