Portland, Oregon-based Chrome Industries make some of the coolest urban bike gear out there, from messenger bags to pedal-friendly slip-on shoes. Their new Tensile collection maintains that style but adds even more substance, in the form of high-performance fabrics designed to work just as well in the mountains as in the concrete jungle – and we’ve got five Tensile hip packs to give away in our latest Subscriber Zone competition, worth £90 each.
Chrome Tensile Collection
This premium line-up includes a roll-top hydration pack, a lightweight daypack and the hip pack seen here. Built to be both as light and as tough as possible, all three feature the same laminated ripstop fabric, robust diamond stitching and Chrome’s signature cross-braced five-bar webbing system. The brand are so confident that these packs won’t let you down on the trails that they all carry a lifetime guarantee. Find out more at www.chromeindustries.com.
The Subs Zone prize
We’re giving away five Chrome Tensile hip packs to MBUK subscribers. Key features include:
- Lightweight, water-resistant ripstop-nylon outer shell, made using recycled materials
- Robust diamond stitching to add dimension and structure
- Truss 5 Bar Construction for continuous reinforcement and longevity
- Wide, adjustable webbed belt with Chrome’s signature aluminium seatbelt buckle
- Gusseted exterior stash pockets with side compression straps
- Interior organiser pockets to keep your gear in order
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Lifetime guaranteed
Enter below – and yes, we will be checking if entrants are subscribers!