The security experts at Hiplok have kindly given us two of their top-spec D1000 anti angle-grinder locks to give away in our latest Subscriber Zone competition. Just the job for keeping your precious bike safe, whether at home or out and about, these are worth £249.99 each, so get your entry in now!
The weapon of choice for the professional bike thief is the angle-grinder, a motorised hand tool that can cut through any lock in seconds. Using an advanced material technology, never-before used in bicycle and motorcycle locks, Hiplok have created the D1000 – the world’s first lock that’s claimed to be able to withstand severe, sustained attacks from angle grinders. Graphene-reinforced, lightweight and portable, it’s said to be 20 times more resistant than standard D-locks.
- Highest possible Sold Secure Motorcycle Diamond rating
- Square-profile, premium hardened steel core protects against traditional attack methods such as bolt croppers
- Patented Ferosafe material (a graphene-reinforced ceramic composite) resists motorised attacks with tools such as angle grinders
- Hardwearing rubberised outer surface prevents frame scratches
- Anti-rotation, double locking tabs mean a thief would need to cut through both sides of the lock to steal your bike
- Optimised sizing for ideal combination of portability, locking convenience, weight and security
- 3x high-quality, coded keys, with registration and replacement programme
- Weatherproof key seal with scalloped design to ensure easy access when wearing gloves
- Integrated shackle and body design gives smooth locking action and rattle-free riding
We’ve got two Hiplok D1000 locks to give away, worth £249.99 each. For a chance to win, simply log in and answer the question below. And yes, we will be checking if entrants are subscribers. Don’t miss out, get your entry in now – and make sure to check your inbox when the competition closes.