Peaty’s Products reckon they’ve got the jump on the competition with their new Holeshot range – and you’ve got the chance to win one of their CO2 inflator kits and tubeless puncture plug kits for yourself in our latest Subscriber Zone competition.
About the products
Tubeless tyres are brilliant. They let you run lower pressures for grip with less chance of pinch flats, self-seal most punctures and feel suppler on the trail. Some holes are just too big for sealant alone to fix, though. That’s where a plug kit and CO2 inflator come in, allowing you to repair the tyre, reseat it on the rim and reinflate it, quick smart. Enter Peaty’s Products, with their new Holeshot range.
The Holeshot Tyre Inflator Kit and Holeshot Tubeless Puncture Plugger Kit look the business, available in 12 Chris King-approved colours, and have some really neat features. These include the patent-pending ‘Straightline’ design of the inflator head – which keeps things compact, enables faster airflow and puts less stress on your tubeless valves – and the unique ‘can opener’ shape of the plug fork, which makes it easier to push different-sized strips into the tyre.
Peaty’s Holeshot Tyre Inflator Kit
- Includes inflator head, two CO2 cartridges and freeze protector
- Inline design for faster inflation with simple push-down activation
- CNC-machined 6061 aluminium construction
- Closed-base silicone sleeve prevents your hands from freezing, even without gloves
- RRP £29.99
Peaty’s Holeshot Tubeless Puncture Plugger Kit
- Includes fork tool and six tyre plugs (3x 3mm, 3x 1.5mm)
- Unique easy-load, self-reaming, single-sided fork design, in stainless steel
- Waterproof 6061 aluminium body, knurled and ribbed for grip
- Compact 65x19mm size easily fits in your pocket, tool-wrap or pack
- RRP £21.99
Head to https://peatys.co.uk for more info.
Courtesy of Silverfish UK, we’ve got 12 Peaty’s Holeshot Tyre Inflator Kits and 12 Peaty’s Holeshot Tubeless Puncture Plugger Kits to give away to 12 lucky MBUK subscribers. To enter, simply log in and answer the question below. And yes, we will be checking if entrants are subscribers!