West Midlands-based SPADA hit the MTB market with a bang this year, working with riders including four-cross ace Scott ‘Boom Boom’ Beaumont and YouTuber Tommy C Hype to launch a spring/summer bikewear line-up that proved they have just as good a handle on what MTBers want as they do for the motorcyclists they’ve been serving since the 1960s. The brand are now about to launch their first autumn/winter range, and to celebrate they’ve given us a selection of jerseys and a waterproof jacket with which to reward nine lucky subscribers in our latest Subs Zone competition.
Nine winners will each get a SPADA Trail jersey, worth £39.99:
- Lightweight, durable and fast-wicking polyester knit fabric
- Relaxed fit for greater movement when riding
- Long back with curved hem for increased coverage and comfort
One overall winner will also get a SPADA Enduro jacket, worth £139.99:
- Engineered to perform at the highest level
- 10,000mm waterproofing and 10,000g/m2/24hrs breathability
- Features include a helmet-compatible hood and zipped underarm vents
To enter, simply log in and answer the question below. And yes, we will be checking if entrants are subscribers!