Hopefully it won’t have escaped your notice that MBUK are backing the GT Viris Team in 2022. But who exactly are Viris Brand? They’re a small, independent, family-run business, set up by former World Cup mechanic Andy Ward (Atherton Racing, MS Mondraker) to fill a gap in the market for good quality but reasonably priced riding eyewear. They’ve been operating for three years now, launching with the Alpha goggles, followed by the Raptor multi-lens glasses and now the new ONYX goggles. You’ll see them being worn on the DH circuit by the likes of Joe Breeden, Aimi Kenyon and Thibault Laly, as well as the GT Viris boys – and now you’ve got a chance to win some of your own, because four lucky subscribers will each win a set of goggles and a pair of glasses, in the colour of their choice!
Viris ONYX goggles
- NEW for 2022!
- 4KLIK fast-change lens system – takes less than 10 seconds
- Patent-pending TAC anti-fog and anti-scratch coating
- Aggressive venting
- Removable strap, outriggers and nose piece
- Triple-layer foam with super-soft, moisture-wicking inner lining
- Six colours to choose from
- From £75
Viris Raptor glasses
- Proven favourites!
- Supplied with four interchangeable lenses (mirrored, clear, polarised and low-light)
- Lightweight, comfortable and durable frame
- Adjustable nose piece
- Hard case, microfibre pouch and lens-cleaning cloth included
- Available in eight different colourways
- RRP £49.99
Enter below – and yes, we will be checking if entrants are subscribers!